List:       koffice
Subject:    Footnotes in KWord
From:       Tomasz Grobelny <grotk () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2002-06-13 21:06:44

IMO the footnote frame is too low on the page (it should be within marigins).
When I tried printing to PostScript some letters (such as "p" and "g") in my
footnote were cut off. IMHO inserting footnote should make current frame
smaller. Also inserting footnote mark (I mean 1 (for example) in superscript)
makes this line higher which is not good. (I once reported this but got no
reply.)
Another KWord painting problems:
1. When a font is in italics (and in bold (to less extend)) on printout (I
mean ps file) letters at the end of each line are cut off.
2. When in italics bottom parts of letters like "p" or "q" are not visible.
This applies both to editing and printout when using Utopia [Adobe] Type 1
font but not Times New Roman. Maybe there is sth wrong with height of Utopia
font or generally Type 1 fonts? Can anyone reproduce?

Tomek

PS
All of these apply to CVS HEAD from yesterday.