List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: What kind of HTML is KWord supposed to be able to import?
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-06-07 9:18:50

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 09:13:45PM +0200, Frank Dekervel wrote:
> Op Thursday 06 June 2002 21:07, schreef Frank Dekervel:
> > kword's kwanchor::draw doesn't know about multi-page inline frames yet, so
> > drawing goes completely wrong. but thats not the only buggy place, there
> > must be others (i think but i'm not sure at all in drawing of
> > kwtextframeset)
>
> sorry. the last one is wrong. its only kwanchor::draw i found to be wrong.

IIRC that code does not even have to be changed (much). The idea was to create
a new anchor for the second page.

So a multipage table has multiple anchors. One per page.
The hooks are there, but they are not done at all.
    QRect KWTableFrameSet::floatingFrameRect( int frameNum )
should use the the framenumber to return the page-specific QRect.

But you are right that lots of work needs to be done :)

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander@planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be