List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Presentation and resolution
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-05-27 13:53:53

As far as I know, a KPresenter document must have a page size. You cannot have
something like "fit to my screen". On the other size, you have the zoom.

If you think that there is really a nice feature that is missing, please add
it as a wish in KDE Bugs: http://bugs.kde.org

Have a nice day/evening/night!