List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: opening excel sheets in kspread
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <gassauer () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-26 21:36:44

Werner Trobin wrote:

> On Wednesday 22 May 2002 22:58, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
>> Nikolas Zimmermann wrote:
>> >
>> > hmm works fine here.
>>
>> Here it works only if I first save it. Opening the attachment out of
>> knode brings up a window "KWord's Plain Text Export Filter-KSpread"
>> (!!!!) and complains that it can't open a temporarty file.
>
> Now that's interesting. Could you please enable the debug output, start
> KNode from a konsole and try again? I'd be especially interested in the
> koffice libs and filter debug output (you might have to run kdebugdialog
> to enable those areas between 30000 and 40000).
>
> Ciao,
> Werner
>
> P.S. I'm able to open this file by clicking on the attachment in KMail.

knode
knode: KNApplication::newInstance()
knode: KNArticleWidget::showBlankPage()
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action.
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action.
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action.
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action.
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action.
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action.
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action.
knode: KNFolderManager::setCurrentFolder() : folder changed
libkdenetwork: loaded the scorefile, creating internal representation
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 9 named
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 7 named
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 1 named Scorefile
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 1 named Rule
libkdenetwork: Rule eigene Mails expires at never
libkdenetwork: KScoringManager::addRuleInternal eigene Mails
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 1 named Group
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 1 named Group
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 1 named Group
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 1 named Group
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 1 named Group
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 1 named Group
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 1 named Group
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 1 named Expression
libkdenetwork: new expr: From  CONTAINS  gassauer  false
libkdenetwork: KScoringRule::addExpression
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 1 named Action
libkdenetwork: new Action 0x824d6a0
libkdenetwork: KScoringRule::addAction() <Action type="COLOR"
value="#ff00ff" />
libkdenetwork: inspecting node of type 1 named Action
libkdenetwork: new Action 0x824d6c8
libkdenetwork: KScoringRule::addAction() <Action type="SETSCORE" value="95"
/>
libkdenetwork: ready, got 1 rules
libkdenetwork: creating new pgp object
libkdenetwork: Kpgp: gpg found
knode: KNMainWindow::slotCollectionSelected(QListViewItem *i)
knode: KNMainWindow::slotArticleSelected(QListViewItem *i)
knode: KNArticleWidget::showBlankPage()
knode: KNGroupManager::setCurrentGroup() : group changed
knode: KNFolderManager::setCurrentFolder() : folder changed
knode: KNApplication::newInstance() done
gassauer@linuxfg3:~>
knode: KNMainWindow::slotCollectionSelected(QListViewItem *i)
knode: KNMainWindow::slotArticleSelected(QListViewItem *i)
knode: KNArticleWidget::showBlankPage()
knode: KNGroupManager::setCurrentGroup() : group changed
knode: KNMemoryManager::checkMemoryUsageCollections() : 0 collections in
cache => Usage : 0%
knode: KNGroup::loadHdrs() : loading headers
knode: 86 articles read from file
knode: KNMemoryManager::updateCacheEntry() : collection (kde.koffice) added
knode: KNMemoryManager::checkMemoryUsageCollections() : 1 collections in
cache => Usage : 4.19922%
knode: KNMessageFilter: filter loaded "all"
knode: KNArticleFilter::doFilter() : matched 86 articles , merged 0 threads
by subject
knode: KNArticleWidget::showBlankPage()
knode: KNProtocolClient::openConnection(): opening connection
knode: KNNetAccess::startJobNntp(): job started
knode: KNFolderManager::setCurrentFolder() : folder changed
knode: KNNetAccess::threadDoneNntp(): job done
knode: KNArticleFilter::doFilter() : matched 86 articles , merged 0 threads
by subject
knode: KNArticleWidget::showBlankPage()
knode: KNMainWindow::slotArticleSelected(QListViewItem *i)
knode: KNNetAccess::startJobNntp(): job started
knode: KNNetAccess::threadDoneNntp(): job done
knode: KNArticleWidget::createHtmlPage()
knode: KNMemoryManager::updateCacheEntry() : article added
knode: KNMemoryManager::checkMemoryUsageArticles() : 1 articles in cache =>
Usage : 2.09417%
knode: KNArticleWidget::anchorClicked() : popup for attachment 0
kio (KTrader): KServiceTypeProfile::offers( application/msexcel,Application
)
kio (KTrader): KServiceTypeProfile::offers serviceType=application/msexcel
genericServiceType=Application
kio (KTrader): Found profile, returning 1 offers
kio (KTrader): KServiceTypeProfile::offers serviceType=application/msexcel
genericServiceType=Application

Does this help ?
cu
ferdinand