List:       koffice
Subject:    Bounding Box size in printouts
From:       Joel Hammer <Joel () HammersHome ! com>
Date:       2002-05-12 13:05:23

Is there a way to explicitedly control the size of the bounding box in the
EPS print files generated by KWord?
I want to insert KWord files into a postscript document generated by
enscript, and I need to get the bounding box small enuf so it it just
encloses the actual text on the page, without a lot of white space
at the end. Using epsffit to adjust the size results in the text being
smaller, too. I tried things like choosing letter as the media size but the
bounding box still is way to big.
Any insight appreciated.
Thanks,
Joel