List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: font+printing problem
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-04-26 9:37:33

On Friday 26 April 2002 10:27, Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> On 26 Apr 2002 at 10:22, gabor farkas wrote:
> > what is stylist?
>
> It's a dialog that allows to specify attributes like fonts associated with a
> particular style like Heading 1.
>
> Press Crtl+Alt+S and you should get it. Or search in menu, I don't remember
> exact location. I have used shortcut bit too much.
;)
Format / Stylist

> That brings me to my old gripe. Are default styles bundled improved? If I
> create a template out of document, are styles imported, for further document
> creation?

Sure, they have always been.

> KWord style behave very nicely and consistently but I find them not much
> portable across documents.(OK I have downloaded 1.2 Beta1 but have yet to try
> it.)

This hasn't changed. Styles are part of the template, you need to "create template
from document" to get your styles to be reuseable. A dialog that allows copying
styles between documents and/or templates is still to be done - volunteers? ;)

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/