List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: CVS Kspread not compiling
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-04-24 20:16:25

You have to clean up things before it will compile again.

At first clean by doing the following:
  cd kspread
  make distclean
  rm Makefile.in
  cd ..

Then you can update to the current CVS.

Then compile by the normal way:
  make -f Makefile.cvs
  ./configure
  make

Do not forget your options to ./configure, if you have any.

Have a nice day/evening/night!