List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Still with kformula problems :(...
From:       Ulrich Kuettler <ulrich.kuettler () mailbox ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-04-24 19:03:14

On Sunday 21 April 2002 19:49, Rodolfo Conde Martinez wrote:

> 	Hi all !!!
>
> 	Im still having problems with kformula, it doesnt see all the esstix
> fonts....i dont know why.....i tried with anti-aliasing support disabled
> but still the same, i only manged to get symbols, greek letters, integral,
> product and sum notation with the XFree86-75dpi-fonts package installed but
> these fonts i cant embedded inside a postscript/pdf document when
> printing.....any suggestions ?? heres an output from kformula (no
> XFree86-75dpi-fonts installed):
>
> kword (formatting): KoZoomHandler::setZoomAndResolution 100 75,75
> m_resolutionX=1.041667 m_zoomedResolutionX=1.041667 m_resolutionY=1.041667
> m_zoomedResolutionY=1.041667
> kformula: Font 'esstixeleven' not found but
> 'ESSTIXEleven-12:style=Regular:slant=0:weight=100:pixelsize=12.5046:encodin
>g=iso10646-1:core=False:antialias=True:index=0:outline=True:scalable=True:rg

Hi,

thanks a lot for this output. This was the info I needed to fix this bug. Hmm,
at least I hope it works now. (The problem was that kformula expected to get
a X font description but here something else came back.) Can you please try
the latest cvs?

To print with kformula you need the esstix fonts. The symbol font doesn't
work. But as far as I can see it's a qt problem. I cannot help here.

And sorry, I don't know very much about xfs.

Thanks,
Uli