List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:Koffice icons: Bold, Italic, Underline
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-23 23:03:17

Am Mittwoch 24 April 2002 00:58 schrieb Pablo Liska:
> I dont know where to post these, but at least w/kde 2.2.2 (i have redhat
> 7.1/bastardized and upgrading is a pain) and koffice 1.1, the icons could
> use improvement.

Thanks - the old icons were done taking care of the fact that there was no
alphablending.

You new ones do already use alphablending and this isn't an issue anymore on
most common machines.

They look quite nice to me.
Could you create versions for 16x16, 22x22 and 32x32?

Thanks in advance,
Tackat

--
Dipl.-Phys. Torsten Rahn