List:       koffice
Subject:    Kspread problem making "lines" chart from data in one colum.
From:       hihihi <hihihi () wanadoo ! nl>
Date:       2002-03-21 22:05:47

Hi..

I am using kspread 1.1.1 with kde 2.2.2-2.

I can make a 'lines' chart from data which is in one row.
But i can not make a lines chart from data in one colum.

Here is a screenshot of the problem.
The upper incorrect chart is made from data in a colum.
The lower correct chart is made from data in a row.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/hihihi/temp/kspread-chart-row-colum.png

It looks like every cell in the colum is seen as a complete series.
And not as a single item.

How can i make a good "lines" chart from data which is in one colum ??

Thanks you...