Hi.. I am using kspread 1.1.1 with kde 2.2.2-2. I can make a 'lines' chart from data which is in one row. But i can not make a lines chart from data in one colum. Here is a screenshot of the problem. The upper incorrect chart is made from data in a colum. The lower correct chart is made from data in a row. http://home.wanadoo.nl/hihihi/temp/kspread-chart-row-colum.png It looks like every cell in the colum is seen as a complete series. And not as a single item. How can i make a good "lines" chart from data which is in one colum ?? Thanks you...