List:       koffice
Subject:    2 application to let you know
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2002-03-20 20:08:00

Today I just run into 2 nice kde applications which could be part of koffice.
1 is a money application, called opale and has been developed with the
koffice document model (according to the developers website) refer to:
http://orzel.freehackers.org/opale/index.html

The other is a MS filter for tnef type application, but especially to be
integrated with kde.  I'm not sure wether it belongs here or at the kmail
list.  Hopefully it does not matter too much.  Refer too:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ktnef/

--
Richard Bos
For those without home the journey is endless