List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: file formats [Re: Question about your KPresenter's review]
From:       Catherine Olanich Raymond <cathy () thyrsus ! com>
Date:       2002-03-14 3:57:14

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 04:44 am, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Catherine Olanich Raymond <cathy@snark.thyrsus.com>:
> > As Rob said at the bottom of his posting, he likes KDE....
> > It is because of Rob that I'm using KDE at all. Eric, my husband, is a
> > Gnome user.  :-)
>
> Whoa!  Don't give the wrong impression.  I never for a second
> suggested you use GNOME.  Rob and I agreed from the start that KDE is
> clearly the better choice for a recovering Windows victim.

Eric, I wasn't suggesting that at all.  I was merely suggesting that, as a
group, we do not have any unjustified prejudices with regard to either office
package.

--
Cathy Raymond <cathy@thyrsus.com>

"The meeting of personalities is like the contact of chemical substances;
if there is any reaction, both are transformed."  Carl Jung