List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problems with KWord and KSpread Filters
From:       Art Taylor <taylorart () blast ! net>
Date:       2002-03-11 13:36:27

Help ...

I've been able to get this filter to compile cleanly with Koffice 1.1.1 and
install with KDE2, but it doesn't show up in the filter list. The various
shared libraries are there in the installation directory, but it doesn't come
up in the list generated by the 'save-as'  menu.  Where does koffice create
the list of active installed filters.

  -- Art