List:       koffice
Subject:    How to kill violence
From:       semiller () pacbell ! net
Date:       2002-03-04 20:54:19

This could save lives, -possibly your own.

Clickon http://howtokillviolence.com for info . . .

Why not ask the good people at the Sacramento News & Review to check us out?

They have the resources for an "in-depth" look to find out if we are "for real."

When they accept our offer of a free 30-minute anti-abuse, anti-violence workshop right
in their own offices, I think they would like to do a news story about our remarkably
practical and useful discoveries.

The phone number for their Sacramento office is: 916-498-1234