List:       koffice
Subject:    Feature question (Kword)
From:       Barbara Pfieffer <mudadmin () bejay ! com>
Date:       2002-02-27 2:58:59

I used to use Ami Pro 3.1 heavily, and it had a nice feature of being
able to put a colored hightlight thru deleted text. I was writing a book
at the time and it was useful to see what I had changed, and to go back
if I wanted. Are there any plans to add such a feature to KWord? I do
want to say I think you've done a great job with KOffice!

Barbara