List:       koffice
Subject:    Screen and preview/print fonts different?
From:       Albert Wagner <alwagner () tcac ! net>
Date:       2002-02-26 1:02:55

Using KWord 1.1 on KDE 2.2.1.
I'm a new user of KWord.  I searched the archives and failed to find an
answer.  Why is the screen/workspace font not carried over to the preview or
the printer?  Is this really broke?  Or am I missing something obvious?  If
it was broke I assume I would see lots of posts about it.
--
Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of