List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Question about compilation
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 19:48:34

I dont think your path is the problem.
but:
    export PATH=$PATH:/new/path

But this is quite basic; so I guess you will find problems of where to put this
command to get it done on login etc. Perhaps a linux book will help you better.

btw; you have not given any info on what version you have compiled and how and
where and what kind of install you allready had and where that is and where you
put koffice.