List:       koffice
Subject:    Like to work for fun
From:       "Feroz.M.Shafeeque Project Assistant" <feroz () sscu ! iisc ! ernet ! in>
Date:       2001-12-31 4:30:13

Dear Sir,

I am reading the interview with David Faure in linux.org. I started
writing this when he asked the reader(me) to respond if i want to join
you. I know C++ and has access to lots of computers. I am working as
project assistant in Indian Institute of Science. I was looking around to
volunteer in any of the open source movement. I hope you have no objection
in assigning me a project. I together with lots of my friends here assure
you of a successful completion. Waiting for your response,

Love and best wishes,

Feroz M Shafeeque