List:       koffice
Subject:    Special Event of Linux User Club India
From:       gitesh trivedi <giteshtrivedi () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-12-22 9:29:28

Dear Sir,

We are fresh Linux User Group of India. Our group is
mainly involved with system administration and other
relevant issues on Linux/Unix. We try to solve the
queries and problems raised by our members. We also
share the technical knowledge of our members, their
tips and techniques and refresh our knowledge on
Linux/Unix.

The membership with Linux User Club India is free!

We are arranging an Event for our users
group.The detail of the event follows..

Event Name: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION ON LINUX
Event Date: 13th January,2002.
Event Time: 10.00 A.M to 6.00 P.M
Event Place: 26,Jagganathpark,Nr.Malav
Talav,Jivarajpark,
             Ahmedabad-380051 Gujarat INDIA.

Other details you will get from our web site page
http://www25.brinkster.com/iluci/meetings.htm

Sir, if you have any relevant material regarding the
above topic i.e. on SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION ON LINUX or
any promotional input on the above topic is highly
welcome from your side.

Shell we expect something from you?

With

Regards,