Dear Sir, We are fresh Linux User Group of India. Our group is mainly involved with system administration and other relevant issues on Linux/Unix. We try to solve the queries and problems raised by our members. We also share the technical knowledge of our members, their tips and techniques and refresh our knowledge on Linux/Unix. The membership with Linux User Club India is free! We are arranging an Event for our users group.The detail of the event follows.. Event Name: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION ON LINUX Event Date: 13th January,2002. Event Time: 10.00 A.M to 6.00 P.M Event Place: 26,Jagganathpark,Nr.Malav Talav,Jivarajpark, Ahmedabad-380051 Gujarat INDIA. Other details you will get from our web site page http://www25.brinkster.com/iluci/meetings.htm Sir, if you have any relevant material regarding the above topic i.e. on SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION ON LINUX or any promotional input on the above topic is highly welcome from your side. Shell we expect something from you? With Regards, Gitesh Trivedi (Web Master Linux User Club India) __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Send your FREE holiday greetings online! http://greetings.yahoo.com