List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord: Printing
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2001-11-18 23:30:44

On Sunday 18 November 2001 17:02, Stephan Hachinger wrote:
>.. But there is one bug (33474)
> which was exactly about this... if Jonathan could verify that his
> barcode images aren't printed in konqeror either, the bug could at
> least be reassigned to some other module as koffice doesn't seem to
> cause the problem (at least my machine)... sorry that I have not
> menitioned this in my first mail!

 Hi Stephan & David:

 The barcodes do indeed render correctly as thumbnails in Konqueror. I also
resized one with Gimp, to about half it's original size. It print previewed
correctly in Kword and also produced a good hardcopy. However if I take that
original bar code and resize it, by grabbing it's frame and shrinking it in
Kword, it will not print preview.

--
							Cheers,

							Jonathan