List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord: Printing
From:       Ralph De Witt <ralphfdewitt () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2001-11-18 23:19:04

On Sunday 18 November 2001 14:29, David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 18 November 2001 21:02, Jonathan Drews wrote:
> > Hi again Stephan (and others):
> >
> > On Sunday 18 November 2001 11:33, Stephan Hachinger wrote:
> > > Thanks, I've been lookin' for the cause of the problem for quite a long
> > > time...
> >
> >  I am now getting the phenomena you described. I was putting barcods in
> > Kword docs and found that if I make them less than a certain size they
> > won't print out. They have a white background too.
>
> Can you send me a test document with an image that doesn't print ?
> I'll try with CVS first, but I might try with 1.1-branch too ;)
Hi all:
Sorry for jumping in middle of conversation, but I am having a printing
problem with Kword. I did a completed install of SuSE 7.3 (reformated
drives), installed Koffice 1.1 and shifted printing to cups. Selected my
printer a HP Deskjet 940C used the 950c driver, got good results in Kmail.
Installed my Kword documents from previous install. In print preview they
appear compressed and seem to overlap each line. They print as in print
preview.

Are their any ideas as to what may becausing this. I know I am not the only
one having this problem. I have run across several other people on the SuSE
mailing list having this same problem. But so far no solutions or a clue as
to what the problem may be.

Has anything come to lite in this thread yet.

Ralph
--
It said uses Windows 98 or better so I installed SuSE 7.3
Proud user of SuSE 7.3 Professional