List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Icons on koffice
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-10-31 23:02:10

On Mercredi 31 Octobre 2001 21:51, "Andrés" Giraldo wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I downloaded koffice-2.0.1-2.i386.rpm from rpmfind.net

Better get koffice-1.1.
I know, the version numbering got screwed up,
"koffice-2.0.1" means the koffice which came with KDE-2.0.1,
which was in fact koffice-1.0.
KOffice-1.1 is more recent.

I guess we'll have to jump to version 3 to avoid conflicts with those
old rpms ;)

> I have RH 7.0 and KDE 2.2 (I installed it recentrly),
> now when I'm going to run koffice for firts time, I
> see that the icons on any applications doesn't appear,
> in it's place it shows a question mark... so, I have
> to download something else?

Don't use the KOffice Shell. The separate applications have their icons,
only the "all in one" window doesn't.

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops