List:       koffice
Subject:    kontour: eps exports are to large
From:       Florian Simnacher <florian.simnacher () eikon ! tum ! de>
Date:       2001-10-29 15:11:14

Hello out there,

i am using kontour for drawing some graphics for a report of an internship.
I am very happy with kontour because it has an intuitive user interface and
offers all the drawing functions i need.

I have to export some eps-graphics for inclusion in a LaTeX-Document.
But when i do a File->Export to eps it seems that kontour puts the whole
visible page into the eps file. Even if my drawing uses only a very small
portion of the page.

Is it possible to make kontour export only the graphics i produced instead
of the whole page?

Any kind of [ advice | ideas | comments ] is highly appreciated.
Kind regards,

Florian