List:       koffice
Subject:    Default Paper Size for KOffice?
From:       "Joshua Johnson" <joshua.johnson () ftlsys ! com>
Date:       2001-10-25 20:00:23

Just wondering if this is due to be fixed soon?

If it has been fixed how does one set the preference?

My setup is:
SuSE 7.1 - KDE 2.2.1 - KOFFICE 1.1 - CUPS
(All of the above are outstanding BTW :-)

I have tried setting the paper size per printer in Control Panel, however
KWord and Kspread do not seem to set the size accordingly.  They still
default to A4.

Please excuse if the answer has been posted I was unable to find it in list
archives.

Warmest Regards,

Joshua

--