List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Just curious about the filters
From:       dep <dep () drippingwithirony ! com>
Date:       2001-10-20 17:05:25

On Friday 19 October 2001 16:44, Joel Hammer wrote:
| I am not kidding.
| If you have to exchange documents, keep using windows. You can
| install win4lin and windows on top of that. Otherwise, you will
| spend a lot of time messing with reformattting documents. You don't
| need that. Joel

the current openoffice filters are *very* good. i mean *really* good.
even keep revision marks. *extremely* good. and if our message to
those who need to exchange documents is to stick with windows, we
might as well shut down the whole project and go home. fortunately,
that need not be our message. i am not kidding.
--
dep

There is sobbing of the strong,
And a pall upon the land;