List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kpresenter toolbar questions
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-10-18 12:13:38

On Jeudi 18 Octobre 2001 12:41, Brad Hards wrote:
> I have three more questions on kpresenter, all on toolbars this time:
>
> 1. Why is the icon for making a HTML slidshow on the Format toolbar (by
> default), but the matching command in the File menu?

I moved that menuitem to the File menu in order to get rid of the "Extra" menu.
Since it's some sort of an export, I thought it'd be good to have it there.
Didn't think about the toolbars. Should it be moved ? I'm open to suggestions ;)

> 2. Why is the icon for pen and brush different in the Format toobar when
> compared to the Format menu entry?

Hmm, that's a bug indeed. In fact it's conflict between two style.png.
I'll fix this.

> 3. What is the name of the widget that is used for setting the arrow head and
> arrow tail formats in kpresenter? Acts a bit like a radio button, but looks a
> bit like a text box [but only if you squint in both cases]. I checked the KDE
> visual dictionary (http://i18n.kde.org/doc/visualdict/dict.html), but couldn't
> identify it. I'd like to get the right name for the documentation.

Isn't that simply a combo box ?

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops