List:       koffice
Subject:    kpresenter toolbar questions
From:       Brad Hards <bhards () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2001-10-18 10:41:04

I have three more questions on kpresenter, all on toolbars this time:

1. Why is the icon for making a HTML slidshow on the Format toolbar (by
default), but the matching command in the File menu?

2. Why is the icon for pen and brush different in the Format toobar when
compared to the Format menu entry?

3. What is the name of the widget that is used for setting the arrow head and
arrow tail formats in kpresenter? Acts a bit like a radio button, but looks a
bit like a text box [but only if you squint in both cases]. I checked the KDE
visual dictionary (http://i18n.kde.org/doc/visualdict/dict.html), but couldn't
identify it. I'd like to get the right name for the documentation.

Thanks,

Brad