List:       koffice
Subject:    Volunteer?
From:       Neil Youngman <n.youngman () ntlworld ! com>
Date:       2001-10-17 13:48:35

Hi

  I'm likely to have a fair amount of spare time for a few months (until the
contract market picks up again or I give up and go permanent). I have 10
years C++ experience and I'm looking for something useful to fill in my time.

  I hear that the koffice team is "short staffed" and I'd be happy to help.
I'm need to start with something simple as I've not done office apps or GUIs.
If you have anything suitable for me to do please let me know.

Neil Youngman