List:       koffice
Subject:    Tables in KWord...
From:       your friendly neighborhood cyber cafe <netcafe () sahadev ! snsindia ! com>
Date:       2001-09-27 10:08:29

Hi,
I would like to know how I can make tables in Kword behave more like they do
in MSWord. For instance, how does one select an entire column with one click
or format the table with regards to its bg/fg appearance etc. I'm sure you
get the picture...when my users have to learn an entirely new way of doing
things they are reluctant to switch. Office apps are the last hurdle before I
convince my users to completely switch to linux....let me tell u that my
users are abs. no-brainer variety :)

Thanx,
Vicky