Hi, I would like to know how I can make tables in Kword behave more like they do in MSWord. For instance, how does one select an entire column with one click or format the table with regards to its bg/fg appearance etc. I'm sure you get the picture...when my users have to learn an entirely new way of doing things they are reluctant to switch. Office apps are the last hurdle before I convince my users to completely switch to linux....let me tell u that my users are abs. no-brainer variety :) Thanx, Vicky