List:       koffice
Subject:    koffice feature and release plan
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       2001-09-17 16:24:08

Hi!
Sorry I am not on the list, so I do not know how to reply to the thread.

Why not setting up a "koffice 3.0 release page" that looks like to avoid
suggestions like mine - Information of interested people is always good. ;-)

"We are now working to switch the codebase to QT3, which requires a lot of
changes  and testing. Please do not expect a koffice release with new
features before KDE3.0 is out. See the release schedule of KDE 3.0. We will
provide a release schedule for koffice at a later point of time when we feel
able to meet our and your high expectations. Please recheck this page."

--
cu
ferdinand