List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch/branch to hide liabilities that have zero balance
From:       Thomas Baumgart <thb () net-bembel ! de>
Date:       2019-06-16 9:33:39

Jeremy,

On Sonntag, 16. Juni 2019 05:05:32 CEST Jeremy Whiting wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It's been far too long since I've last made a change to some kde repository
> that I don't maintain (and those that I do also tbh) I came up with a
> quick/small patch to hide the liability accounts that have a zero balance
> on the home screen. It cleans up my home screen quite a bit since I have
> some liability accounts I haven't closed, but that have a zero balance and
> don't typically need to be concerned about. I've pushed the patch to a
> hide-zero-liabilities branch and attached it here. Is phabricator typically
> used for code review lately? or just pushing branches and mentioning it in
> the mailing list here? or something else entirely?

Phabricator is the way to go (until we move to Gitlab when the general decision has \
been made).

The patch looks good in general. I do have a few minor comments and improvements, \
though. Would it make sense to extent it to also cover asset accounts? But we could \
also discuss that on Phabricator.

Thomas

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

God is real... unless declared an integer