List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kmymoney-devel] KMM crashing due to AqBanking on MacOSX
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-03-26 20:56:45

Now I figured that obviously one of the 3 transaction downloads (the one in=
 the middle) did not finish successfully, which caused the crash at shuttin=
g down KMM.

This I conclude from the fact that now that I tried the same 3 downloads on=
ce more I realised that the 2nd one this time actually showed one new incom=
ing transaction, which wasn=92t the case before=85

Well, I guess this is a tough nut to debug, if not impossible, now.