List:       kmdi-devel
Subject:    Re: KMDI is dead! Long live KMDI!
From:       Roland Krause <rokrau () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-01-27 21:16:33

Jaroslaw,
I am mostly talking about a port of KMDI to be Qt-3 only, so that I can
use it on a Windows project. The necessary cleanup will allow a forward
port to Qt4.

Afaict, and I have not looked very closely at Qt4, Qt4 has nothing that
can be a drop in replacement for either tab-page mode, windows-mode or
ideal mode. It's basically the same minimum functionality approach that
Qt3 had.

Roland