List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: kmail
From:       Florian Weber <Florian.Weber () pfaffenhofen ! de>
Date:       2001-08-05 20:18:47

On Sunday 05 August 2001 21:48, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Is there anyone who can answer him?

I am not able to provide an answer, but hopefully a translation will help in
finding one :-) The last question seems to be quite involved, IMHO.

-- snip --- translated message --- snip ---

Hello Waldo

I hope I'm not getting on Your nerves with questions concerning kmail. On the
website, I could not find any directions on where to ask, though.

I want to send a message using GMX while being logged in through T-Online
[the ISP branch of Deutsche Telekom]. I always get an error message that my
domain is not known. I found out that my domain needs to be remapped to
"name@gmx.de". It seems that sendmail is able to do this. But I do not have
the slightest clue as to how .....

Can something like that done with sendmail? Is it planned for a new version?

Thank You in advance for Your Help,
Peter Mueller