List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Idea to make make it easier to get a good overview of KMail
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-07-24 15:34:10

Hi,

There were recently some complaints, about the KMail code being too
complicated and it being too difficult to find something in it.

I think actually the required documentation is there in the headers files.
The main problem, is just that is it difficult to find it.

I think, if someone would go over all the header files and make them parsable
by kdoc, that would do the trick. Creating a kdoc documentation basically
works, but most of the documentation that is there doesn't appear in the
generated files, just because of parsing errors.

Regards,
Michael Häckel