List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Suggestion
From:       Nils Holland <nils () nightcastleproductions ! org>
Date:       2001-06-18 14:16:55

On Monday 18 June 2001 15:40, Scott Coursey wrote:
> First off, I really love using KMail.  The only announce I have found
> (ever) is the address book.  Have you any plans on making the address book
> more "full-featured"?

Well, I think your suggestion should really be considred by the developers. I
would even say that there should probably be *one* single address book that
is being used by all KDE applications - so by KMail as well as by KOrganizer
and for automatically inserting addresses in letters written with KWord.

Greetings
Nils