List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Suggestion
From:       Scott Coursey <scoursey () segfault ! cc>
Date:       2001-06-18 13:40:46

First off, I really love using KMail.  The only announce I have found (ever)
is the address book.  Have you any plans on making the address book more
"full-featured"?

Right now, it's just a collection of email addresses.  It would be very nice
if we were allowed to include such items (at a minimum) of someone's first
and last names.  I'm not suggesting you turn it into a contact-management
tool.  Sometimes, there are email addresses that are very cryptic (like the
old-fashioned Compuseve addresses that were nothing but numbers), and it'd be
nice to say, "Send an email to Kathy" and it would suggest a list of
addresses with the first name of "Kathy".

Just my $0.000002 worth (still not awake right now, but wanted to send this
suggestion for a very long time).

Thanks.

Scott Coursey