List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Why, oh why? -or- scoring
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-06-01 14:22:28

On Friday, 1. June 2001 15:17, Guillaume Laurent wrote:

> The only feature I'd like to have actually is the ability to flag messages
> which have a score higher than some value. But this will have to wait for
> the "extra listview columns" issue to be settled. (and while I'm at it : I
> fail to see the usefulness of the "flagged" status if it's on the same
> column as new/read/replied, so yes an extra column should be added, if only
> for the possibility to sort on it).

For example I download my mails and read through them.
I reply to a few mails. I see a mail I also want to reply to, but currently
don't have enough time, therefore I give it the flagged status.
Some time later, I finally write a reply and then I don't need the flag any
more.
Nevertheless, I don't say, that it shouldn't be possible to have several
flags at the same time, but I personally can live also without it.

Regards,
Michael Häckel