List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail User Interface
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-05-31 12:28:23

On Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2001 20:09 Michael Häckel wrote:

> Actually this was already discussed some time ago and someone (Carsten?)
> wanted to implement it.

Yes, it's still somewhere on my TODO. It had become less important to me,
after you told me how it's currently possible to "move" folders (now that all
my folders are arranged as I like them) ;)

Due to the current activities of Ralf and Daniel Molkentin, I'm not sure if
anyone's working on that already. Another Feature-request in that area is
customizing folders with font/color/icon.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer