List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Delete messages with filters
From:       Rob Napier <rnapier () employees ! org>
Date:       2001-05-30 21:39:18

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 10:19:07PM +0200, Marc Mutz wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 May 2001 16:35, Magnus von Koeller wrote:
> <snip>
> > Can I bypass this by using the "filter-app" target? Like passing the
> > text to "true" or something.
> <snip>
>
> No, you can't.

There should be two other solutions though: filter them into a mailbox
tied to /dev/null (can kmail mailboxes be a symlink? Can they be a
device?) Otherwise, just throw them directly into the trash and let
them get purged normally. If even that can't be done, throw them into
.mytrash and cron-nuke it.

Rob