List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail last of 16 Win/Mac/Linux Mail Clients in c't test!
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-05-05 15:50:59

On Saturday,  5. May 2001 12:33, Marc Mutz wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Bad news, folks. German c't magazine tested 16 mail clients for the
> three platforms Win/Mac/Linux and KMail (1.2 oof KDE 2.1) has gotten the
> worst marks.

For me that in more an argument against bying that magazine or believing
their test results in general.
Well, I don't know, if they do all their test that bad, but for most of the
things they really must be blind IMHO to not find them. Also several things
they consider important, I for example consider fairly useless, for example
what they want to have with pop3.

Regards,
Michael Häckel