List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: PATCH: Forwarding messages as attachments
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-04 23:03:58

On Friday 04 May 2001 17:15, Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> I promise we'll take out this code again if the mime/digest stuff works
> with KMail (and preferably also with other MUAs like M$OE, Netscape
> Messenger, pine, mutt etc.).

  If it's in and working, you might as well leave it in but keep it as a
secondary option to preparing digests.  Just check to make sure that the
mimetype is set properly if you're attaching emails with attachments too.
Some applications use heuristics (as is provided for with MIME) for
displaying unknown content.

--

George Staikos