List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Memory leaks in KMail
From:       Denis Perchine <dyp () perchine ! com>
Date:       2001-04-27 14:47:57

Hello,

Read a CVS message, that memory leak was fixed in KHTML.
And thought that this will finally fix the problem with memory leak when
reading mails. But it is not the case. When I go to the next message
approximately 100 kbytes is leaked. At least KMail grows in size. Even when I
came back to the same message it grows.

Also it grows by approx. 200K when I right click on the item, and get popup
menu. Possibly this is a problem of kdelibs... But this is really
unacceptable. After a day of work KMail use 100-150Mb of memory.

Any ideas?

--
Sincerely Yours,
Denis Perchine