List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Filter question and praise
From:       John Aldrich <john () chattanooga ! net>
Date:       2001-04-27 13:15:01

How does one get filters to interact properly? I've got something like 5 or 6
email accounts I'm checking in the RH 7.1 version of KMail. I tried setting
filters so that "any header contains <email address> set identity <identity>"
and that conflicted with filters to move stuff to different folders depending
on the subject or from address, etc.
What happens is if I have the "set identity" filter set to "any header" it just
dumps all mail into the "inbox." I'd like to have it set the identity properly
*and* sort the incoming mail...
I could really use some tips on that.... I asked in the main KDE-USER group
last night, but didn't receive any response, so I'm bugging you guys in the
Devel list now. :-)

Oh... by the way...THANKS for fixing that annyong problem in KMail 1.0.2x where
you couldn't <CTRL>+arrow to the next word, only to the beginning or ending of
the line... It's a HUGE improvement now in KMail to just be able to CTRL+arrow
to the next or previous word!
	John