List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Fwd: 1 problem, 2 suggestions
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-04-26 7:44:23

Subject: 1 problem, 2 suggestions
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:53:54 -0700
From: Jan <janhunt@naturalchild.org>
To: taferner@alpin.or.at

Hi Stefan,

I have been using Kmail for about two months, and like it. However, I have
continued to have a strange problem: occasionally, I find that messages in
various folders have been sent to the trash folder. I've tried to discern a
pattern, but there doesn't seem to be any. Sometimes I can go for several
days without this happening, then it will happen for a day or two, and then
stop for a while. There is no consistent pattern of which folders or which
email messages are affected, either.

It would also be handy to have flags and attachment indicators to the left of
each message.

I also have a suggestion. I have never seen this feature on any email
program, but it would be wonderful to be able to add a note to the listed
email message title - such as important!" or "call on Tuesday".

Thanks,

Jan
--
Jan Hunt, M.Sc., Director
The Natural Child Project

Parenting Cards
100 messages of inspiration and encouragement for parents.
http://www.naturalchild.org/parenting_cards

New monthly newsletter! Everyone who signs up by April 30 will be entered in
a drawing for a set of Parenting Cards. To sign up, send a blank email
message to newsletter@naturalchild.org