List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    seeing a new crash when moving message from inbox to a folder
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2001-04-19 11:48:14

Hello,

I am seeing a new crash when moving multiple messages from the inbox to a
folder. This is reproduceable:

1. select 2 or more messages with text and subject line in the inbox.
2. Right click and select move to--> and a folder.

Kmail will then sit there and do nothing for about 30 seconds and then
present you with a nice dr. konqi screen.

Sorry, I do not have debug turned on and thus am not getting a good backtrace
from this.

-Chris