List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: PATCH : scoring
From:       Mathias Waack <mathias () atoll-net ! de>
Date:       2001-04-10 12:37:38

On Tuesday 10 April 2001 14:18, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> > Also in a mail client, I think we speak of
> > folders and not of groups like in a news reader.
>
> That will have to be changed in libkdenetwork... Not sure how we
> can do this.

The KScoringManager needs to be more customizable. I can either add
some set$Property methods or add some virtual functions which must be
implemented.

> It's working for me, but editing rules is a bit tricky because of
> the QTable widgets. You really need to click on some other cell to
> move the focus to it so the value you've entered is actually taken
> into account.

Thats really a problem with QTable. If I change this to take each
change immediatly, typing in the textbox will be very slow:(
I'm not a Qt expert, it looks like the QTable doesn't get a focus
lost event if I type in a cell and click "Ok" after that, without
moving the focus to another cell. How can I solve this?

> > At least the message box action seems to work.

Shall I add a "Don't show me again" button?

Mathias

--
Mathias Waack           |     Mathias.Waack@ti.uni-mannheim.de
Tel.:  +49 621 181 2717  Fax.:  +49 621 181 2713